Custom Printed Feather Flags, Sail Flags, Teardrop Flags & Flagpoles with rotating spindles & range of base options
Printed & finished in-house - free standard delivery* & fast lead times
XG's custom printed feather flags are ideal for all events, display advertising or marketing environments and don't require any wind. We offer a range of different shapes and sizes; including feather, sail and teardrop flags (see below for options).
XG's feather flag bundles are extremely cost effective and include pole, base and carry bag with free artwork and standard UK mainland delivery on orders over £150*
XG premium feather flags with rotating spindles - single or double-sided
Our premium flag systems are made to a very high standard and are built to last, incorporating a spindle which allows friction-free rotating. XG's feather flags are printed as single-sided with mirror image on the reverse or double-sided with a block out scrim to prevent show through.
Please contact us on 01280 707180 or firstname.lastname@example.org for prices on our double-sided flag range.
*Double sided flags are only recommended for occasional or promotional use
Feather flags price guide
Order 50 small single sided flags with pole & spike base bundles and we’ll discount the unit price to £56 each (+ vat & delivery).
CALL 01280 707180 OR EMAIL email@example.com FOR VOLUME OR TRADE DISCOUNTS
** All prices are exclusive of VAT
Choose your flag in five easy steps
Here is our easy to use step guide to ordering your feather flag, which we hope helps you decide what you need.
Our flags come as standard with a plain black sleeve pole pocket, but we can offer an optional plain white sleeve, which must be requested when placing order.
Please call us on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Choose your shape
Step 2 - Choose your size
Total height as drawn is for pole and flag only and excludes optional bases. Add 100mm height for cross base and add minimum 45mm for ground spike (dependent upon how far spike is driven into the ground).
Please note: Poles can be supplied with smaller flag options and the largest double-sided flag size is large due to weight - please call 01280 707180 for more information.
Step 3 - Choose your base
Feather flags are easily set up in a couple of minutes and, combined with the correct base choice, can be used on hard or soft ground.
Fixed base options
Mounting clamps for use with XG event tents
Feather flag mounting clamps Mounting clamps are an ideal solution for attaching your feather flag to the frame of an XG event tent. Suitable for use on the 3x3M, 3x4.5M and 3x6M event tents. (Not suitable for 5.5M hexagonal event tents). 2 x clamps are required per flag and a rotating ground spike.
XG hexagonal tent clamps allow you to fix your feather flag to the frame of a 5.5M hexagonal event tent. 2 x clamps are required per flag and a rotating ground spike.
Step 4 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork for your flag, XG can help you with this for FREE on orders over £150*. We will artwork your flag from your supplied elements and lay them out as requested.
We would require you to complete our flag artwork brief form (available on request) and supply logos (ai,eps), fonts, relevant copy and colours needed on the flag.
Should your requirements be more complex to qualify for free artwork, we will offer you a quote for the additional time required.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com
Step 5 - How to order
Now you are ready to place your order.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5 days for cheques to clear).
Delivery is based on a standard 5 working day production lead time. These may vary depending on quantities and are subject to availability. If an express turnaround is required, we will always endeavour to help.
Please call us on 01280 707180 if you need any help or advice on our products or processes.
*Lead times may vary dependent upon volume and availability and are subject to change
*CONDITIONS FOR FREE DELIVERY
- Free standard delivery to mainland UK (this excludes Northern Ireland and Channel Isles)
- Please note free delivery is for flag orders over £150 (excluding VAT) and excludes concrete and rubber bases (please call us to confirm costs)
- Please call for timed deliveries as these are available but will be charged
- Overseas deliveries are also available at an additional cost
*CONDITIONS FOR FREE ARTWORK
- Free artwork is available on flag orders over £150 (excluding VAT)
- Free artwork studio time is limited to basic layout and artwork and is time-capped based on the average time it takes to set up and produce a layout proof (charges may be made for additional time)
- Once you have received your layout proof, any further changes or additions to the original brief will be deemed chargeable
- Payment must be received before the artwork process can commence, please ask for a proforma invoice
- If additional costs are incurred, these will also be payable prior to production.
Flag bundle kit - What's included
All flag kit comes standard including a premium high quality fibreglass pole with steel reinforced joints, in-house manufactured dye-sublimated flag with good show through on reverse, a durable Oxford carry bag and your choice of base.
How to care for your flag
- To get the best out of your flags, we recommend washing prior to use in a 40 degree short cycle wash with standard washing detergent.
- Drip dry only (DO NOT TUMBLE DRY).
- Once your flag is in use, should it become dirty, it is acceptable to wash following the above instructions.
- Dismantle your flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds.
- Always ensure rotating adaptor is securely fixed to base (routine check is advisable).
- To avoid damage to your flag, please ensure that the top of the pole is correctly inserted into the reinforced end of the sleeve.
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements