Job Title: Large Format Print Operator / Finisher
Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Brackley, Northants, NN13 7EU
XG Group is a high profile, fast moving, dynamic, large format production print house. We are looking for an experienced Large Format Print Operator / Reprographics operator to join our team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in Large Format & Superwide inkjet printing. Superwide Digital Textile printing a plus. This hands-on role will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task. Skills in the following disciplines would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking accurate instruction and working off job sheets
• Setting and running large format printers (Vutek, Mimaki, HP & Similar)
• Processing artwork through RIP for printing
• General upkeep and maintenance of machines
• Briefing and communicating information when receiving or passing jobs on
• Finishing experience (Would be good but not essential)
You will be / have:
• Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
• Have a positive, “can do” attitude
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Familiar with R.I.P. software. (EFI, ONYX, Ergosoft, Wasatch or similar)
• Using large format or Superwide printers (RIP software) (Mimaki,Vutek etc.)
• Superwide Digital Textile printing (A plus but not essential)
There is an opportunity for training & personal development for the right person together with an immediate start.
Please email your CV to HR with contact details if you’re interested in applying for this position. *Email is only to be used for potential employment candidates. No recruitment agencies please.
Know anyone that might be interested? Please share...