Job Title: Customer Account Handler
Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Brackley, Northants, NN13 7EU
XG Group is a high profile, fast moving, dynamic, large format production print house. We are looking for an experienced Customer Account Handler to join our team.
This is a customer facing role which will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player with good people and communication skills. Some commercial experience within a similar environment would be beneficial. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in customer account handling within a graphic / print environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with senior management to process customers work
• Communicating with clients via telephone and email
• Taking accurate briefs & instructions from clients
• Estimating / Quoting for jobs and projects (Using Clarity MIS system)
• Compiling job sheets and artwork
• Process and hand over jobs to Production manager to be manufactured
• Booking Couriers
• General administration
You will be / have:
• PC or Mac literate
• Good communicator at all levels
• Customer facing experience
• Able to take a concise brief
• Thorough administration skills
• Conversant with graphics packages including Adobe Suite
• Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
• Adaptable and progressive with a keen eye for detail
• Knowledge of MIS systems preferred (Clarity MIS a plus but not essential)
• Have a positive, “can do” attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team and solo
There is an opportunity for training & personal development for the right person together with an immediate start.
Please email your CV to HR with contact details if you’re interested in applying for this position. *Email is only to be used for potential employment candidates. No recruitment agencies please.
Know anyone that might be interested? Please share...