Would you like to join our growing team?
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, talented people to join our growing team in Brackley. Please email your CV to HR with contact details if you’re interested in finding out more.
*Please note this email is only to be used for potential employment candidates. No recruitment agencies please.
Job Title: Sign and Graphics Technician
Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Brackley, Northants , NN13 7EU
Salary: £14K – £30K DOE (+ Overtime)
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in sign and graphics production using PC, Adobe Suite, vinyl cutting machines, gerber edge, large format inkjet printing and finishing and fitting.
This hands-on role will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player with ability to run and develop this department. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking accurate instruction and working off job sheets
• Setting and running various cutters and printers
• Pre-production artworking when required
• Fitting of graphics and stickers
• General maintenance of machines
• Work with general graphic production staff, including sub contract graphic fitters
• Briefing and communicating information when receiving or passing jobs on
• General graphic duties
You will be / have:
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
• Adaptable and progressive with a keen eye for detail
• Have a positive, “can do” attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team and solo
• Familiar with design software (Adobe suite or similar)
• Cad vinyl cutters (Mimaki a plus)
• Gerber Edge (not essential)
• Large format printers (RIP software) (HP, Mimaki, Vutek etc.)
• Laminating and mounting
• General finishing (hand or machine)
• Vinyl graphics (artwork prep, cut, weed, tape and fit)
• Fitting (general sticker/graphic application, vehicle wrapping a plus)
There is an opportunity for training & personal development for the right person together with an immediate start.
Please email your CV to HR with contact details if you’re interested in applying for this position. *Email is only to be used for potential employment candidates. No recruitment agencies please.