Wall Mounted Tension Fabric Frame Systems with interchangeable graphics
Tension fabric systems (TFS) are a revolutionary way to brand using an aluminium frame, fixed to a wall with a textile tensioned fabric skin that is inserted and held in place with a very simple flat silicone strip. They are cost effective, easy to install and fully interchangeable, making this a highly sustainable way to get your message across. Tension fabric frame systems are being used in many different applications including retail branding, corporate installs, exhibitions, events and interiors, and significantly reduce installation times.
The fabric graphics are direct dye sublimation printed for stunning bright colours and are very durable. They fold up and can be shipped to site, unlike large and heavy boards, thereby offering a more seamless branding solution. In retail environments, where messages need to regularly change, fabric graphic skins are easy to replace by your ground staff and don’t incur the extra cost of having skilled installers onsite during unsociable hours.
Why we recommend XG tension frame systems (TFS)
- Water based digital dye sublimation print - sustainable & recyclable
- Easy to install and once initial frame is installed graphics are interchangeable without tools
- High quality look and feel - soft to touch with stunning vibrancy
- Cost effective shipping and storage
- Create seamless wall graphics 3m tall by required length *
- Replacement graphics available - please call 01280 707180
- Real value for money and fast UK delivery
* Maximum 10m for ease of installation and handling
Choose your tension fabric system (TFS) in five easy steps
Here is an easy step guide to ordering your wall mounted tension fabric frame system, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Things to consider
Where are you looking to install the frame?
- It is important to identify where you would like to have the frame fitted and if the application is suitable.
- You will need to check which screw fixing is possible with your wall
- Decide how deep you would like your frame. We have a choice of frame depths from 17mm to 140mm for Lightbox applications (Backlit is also possible)
If you are unsure about which frame and have any questions about the application, please call us to discuss on 01280 707 180 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Choose frame type and size
Step 3 - Choose your material
We supply 2 standard options:
Identify your application and choose your material
- Tension fabric systems can be used in many different applications, either semi-permanent or interchangeable.
- Stretch graphics are seamless and available in different fabric finishes depending upon the application. The most common applications are frontlit or backlit.
- All our fabrics used for this application are fire-rated and suitable for indoor use.
- Frontlit tension fabric applications are easy to install and offer an effective slim-line solution, especially suited to walkways and large walls. These offer a low cost of ownership and the ability to replace graphics on demand.
- Backlit tension fabric applications are also very effective in retail and display environments, offering the same cost-effective interchangeable graphic ability, however these can be more complex due to the fact that they require electrical install. Once installed these bring a wow factor to any environment.
Step 4 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready hi res PDF
- Finish page/frame size 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Step 5 - How to order
Please call us on 01280 707180 for sizes and we can quote for your specific requirements.
You can then contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5 days for cheques to clear).
Delivery is based on a standard 5 working day production lead time. These may vary depending on quantities and are subject to availability. If an express turnaround is required, we will always endeavour to help.
*Lead times may vary dependent upon volume and availability and are subject to change
Back to Fabric Displays
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Download a PDF product sheet for "Wall Mounted Tension Fabric Systems"
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements