Custom Printed Tension Fabric Lightbox Systems & Interchangeable Graphics
XG's custom manufactured tension fabric lightbox systems are an ideal solution for stunning, vibrant backlit displays. Featuring easily interchangeable tension fabric graphics and high quality designed and manufactured aluminium framing, these are custom made to order to your specification. Tension fabric lightbox systems are ideal for wall-mounted, freestanding or hanging applications. Ideal for use in retail, architectural, exhibition & display and public spaces.
If you're looking for a portable application, check out the revolutionary SEG pop up lightbox in a bag.
Why we recommend XG tension fabric lightbox systems
- Unique easy installation features
- Warranted LED lighting and drivers
- Low running costs
- Digital dye sublimation high quality print
- Lighting options include edge-lit or back-lit
- Real value for money and low cost of ownership with interchangeable graphics
- Replacement graphics available - please call us on 01280 707180
Choose your Tension Fabric Lightbox in four easy steps
Here is our easy guide to ordering your Tension Fabric Lightbox, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Things to consider
Things to consider when ordering your Tension Fabric Lightbox System
- Do you require a free-standing, wall-mounted or hanging tension fabric lightbox system?
- It is important to identify where you would like to have the frame fitted and if the application is suitable.
- You will need to identify what material the wall is made from to ensure screw fixing is possible (plasterboard, brick, wood etc.)
- You will need to consider how the lightbox will be powered, including power supply to the unit.
- These considerations will need to be conveyed to our team during the briefing process.
Step 2 - Choose your type & configuration
Frame size: any size up to 3m high by your required application length. Standard frame depth is 100mm for both single and double sided applications.
There are several LED types and configurations.
Type: Freestanding (single or double-sided), wall mounted or hanging lightbox displays.
Configuration: We offer edgelit or backlit lighting options.
Step 3 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then email us back the production ready artwork when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you witht his. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
Should you require more complex graphics design, please call us on 01280 707180 to discuss your requirement.
Step 4 - How to order
How to order your Tension Fabric Lightbox System.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5 days for cheques to clear).
Product information and warnings
- Ensure qualified professionals are used when installing the hardware
- Remove and dispose of all packaging safely before using
- Care information for fabrics are available on request
- Care should be taken when installing materials to prevent them from getting dirty and to ensure hardware is not damaged.
Back to Fabric Displays
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements