Giant Crowd Surf Banners and Flags printed on lightweight, fire rated fabric for use inside stadia
XG crowd surf banners and flags have now become an integral part of fan displays inside stadia. They play a key role in improving the atmosphere and engaging the fans; these high impact banners are also a great way to promote your club or message on camera and, with additional sewn-in grab handles, are ideal stadium seat cover banners.
Printed onto our Tokyo Flag FR fabric, the crowd surf banners are lightweight, fire-rated and come in a branded holdall. We can make to any size or shape and have been delighted to work with clubs and sponsors from all levels and in varying sports for many years.
Contact us on 01280 707180 or email@example.com for more information on prices and sizes.
Why we recommend XG crowd surf banners and flags
- Banners are lightweight and easy to handle, made from non PVC knitted polyester
- XG can make your banner to any size and shape (with grab handles if used as stadium banner seat covers)
- High quality digital print and finishing all produced in-house at XG Group
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees
- Fast UK delivery
- Expertise in producing banners suitable for use in stadia
- Fire-rated fabric
XG can produce crowd surf banners to any size, so please call us to discuss your requirements on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stadium seat cover banners
With additional sewn-in grab handles, our banners are the perfection solution for covering stadium seats with a brand message or logo when a stadium isn't at full capacity.
Things to consider
- Have you permission to use the club badge or logos?
- What message are you putting on the banner and how is this being viewed?
- How would you like the banner finished?
Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com
Now you are ready to place your order
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5 days for cheques to clear).
Delivery is usually based on a standard 5 working day production lead time. These may vary depending on quantities and are subject to availability.
Please call us on 01280 707180 to discuss your requirements and prices, or if you require a faster delivery time.
*Lead times may vary dependent upon volume and availability and are subject to change
Back to Event Branding Graphics
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements