Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Brackley, Northants, NN13 7EU
XG Group is a high profile, fast moving, dynamic, large format production print house. We are looking for an experienced Large Format Print Operator / Reprographics operator to join our team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in Large Format & Superwide inkjet printing. Superwide Digital Textile printing a plus. This hands-on role will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task. Skills in the following disciplines would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking accurate instruction and working off job sheets
• Setting and running large format printers (Vutek, Mimaki, HP & Similar)
• Processing artwork through RIP for printing
• General upkeep and maintenance of machines
• Briefing and communicating information when receiving or passing jobs on
• Finishing experience (Would be good but not essential)
You will be / have:
• Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
• Have a positive, “can do” attitude
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Familiar with R.I.P. software. (EFI, ONYX, Ergosoft, Wasatch or similar)
• Using large format or Superwide printers (RIP software) (Mimaki,Vutek etc.)
• Superwide Digital Textile printing (A plus but not essential)
There is an opportunity for training & personal development for the right person together with an immediate start.
Please email your CV to HR with contact details if you’re interested in applying for this position. *Email is only to be used for potential employment candidates. No recruitment agencies please.
Know anyone that might be interested? Please share...
Check out our services page to see what we offer .
If you have any questions about our graphic services or printed products, please complete the contact form or call us on the number below and we’ll be happy to assist you.