Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Brackley, Northants, NN13 7EU
XG Group is a high profile, fast moving, dynamic, large format production print house. We are looking for an experienced Customer Account Handler to join our team.
This is a customer facing role which will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player with good people and communication skills. Some commercial experience within a similar environment would be beneficial. You will need to be adaptable and able to multi task.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in customer account handling within a graphic / print environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with senior management to process customers work
• Communicating with clients via telephone and email
• Taking accurate briefs & instructions from clients
• Estimating / Quoting for jobs and projects (Using Clarity MIS system)
• Compiling job sheets and artwork
• Process and hand over jobs to Production manager to be manufactured
• Booking Couriers
• General administration
You will be / have:
• PC or Mac literate
• Good communicator at all levels
• Customer facing experience
• Able to take a concise brief
• Thorough administration skills
• Conversant with graphics packages including Adobe Suite
• Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
• Adaptable and progressive with a keen eye for detail
• Knowledge of MIS systems preferred (Clarity MIS a plus but not essential)
• Have a positive, “can do” attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team and solo
There is an opportunity for training & personal development for the right person together with an immediate start.
Please email your CV to HR with contact details if you’re interested in applying for this position. *Email is only to be used for potential employment candidates. No recruitment agencies please.
Know anyone that might be interested? Please share...
Check out our services page to see what we offer .
If you have any questions about our graphic services or printed products, please complete the contact form or call us on the number below and we’ll be happy to assist you.