PVC Mesh Banner
PVC Mesh Banner FR
A white PVC coated polyester open mesh fabric. Approximately 40% of surface area is open. PVC Mesh is widely used to print large banners and backdrops where lighter weight and reduced wind resistance is required.
- Promotional banners
- Building & scaffolding banners
- Hanging banners
- Material Composition: 72% PVC / 28% Polyester
- Weight: 330gsm
- Air Permeability
Standard finishing options:
- Flatbed blade cut to size / shape (up to 3.2m)
- Supply on roll
- Heat weld
- Hem & eyelets
- Loops (Top / Bottom)
|Average Permeability of Fabric to Air (l/m2/s)||EN ISO 9237: 2200|
|Fire-rated||DIN 4102-01, NFP92-503, B1, M2|
|Recyclability||Energy from waste|
|PVC & Phthalate free|
Availability / Lead time guide:
Tier 1: Core Product
- Product Widths: (Subject to availability): 3200mm / 5000mm
- Material Stock: Generally stocked in most standard sizes
- Lead times: Standard lead times are generally available on this product line
- MOQ: Low or no minimum order quantities on this product line.
PDF Technical Data Sheet
Interested in our printed products?
We offer the widest range of custom printed products, ranging from branded deckchairs through to bespoke modular exhibition displays. Click through below to find out more.
Talk to us today
If you have any questions about our graphic services or printed products, please complete the contact form or call us on the number below and we’ll be happy to assist you.