PA Scrim Fabric
Glasgow Mesh Fabric FR
Glasgow Mesh Fabric FR_V1 also known as Sharks Tooth is a tear resistant 100% polyester knitted textile with an open mesh structure. Benefits include air permeability and minimal interference with sound.
- PA Scrim
- 100% Polyester
- Weight: 140gsm
- Air permeability
- Minimal interference with sound
Direct digital dye sublimation print
Standard finishing options:
- Laser cut to size / shape
- Supply on roll
- Continuous eyelet webbing
- Loops (Top / Bottom)
- Velcro 25mm or 50mm Black or white
|Air permeability||DIN ISO EN 9237: 5500 litres/sq. metre/sec.+/-10%|
|Fire-rated||DIN 4102-01, B1|
|Recyclability||1 – PET plastic is the most widely recycled.|
|PVC Free||Environmentally Friendly - 100% PVC Free|
|OEKO-TEX Certified||STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX, product class 4|
Availability / Lead time guide:
Tier 2: Standard Product
- Product Widths: (Subject to availability): 3050mm
- Material Stock: Nominal stocks held or generally available to special order from UK supplier
- Lead times: May be subject to extended lead time
- MOQ: Subject to MOQ
PDF Technical Data Sheet
Interested in our printed products?
We offer the widest range of custom printed products, ranging from branded deckchairs through to bespoke modular exhibition displays. Click through below to find out more.
Talk to us today
If you have any questions about our graphic services or printed products, please complete the contact form or call us on the number below and we’ll be happy to assist you.