Dragonfly Eco Flag Fabric FR
Dragonfly Eco Fabric FR is a 100% polyester knitted textile that is matte and non-glare. 69% of the polyester is recycled, coming from post-consumer waste such as plastic drinks bottles. It is produced using tighter knit and revised structure than previous versions allowing for at least 40% less virgin polymer which is achieved without compromising quality.
- Field of play banners & stadium seat covers
- TFS display systems
- Lightweight backdrop banners
- Soft signage
- Table covers / throws
- 100% Polyester
- 70% recycled content
- Weight: 90gsm
Direct digital dye sublimation print
Standard finishing options:
- Laser cut to size / shape
- Inline slitting
- Supply on roll
- Tension Fabric System (TFS) edging
- Continuous eyelet webbing
- Loops (Top / Bottom)
- Velcro 25mm or 50mm Black or white
|Fire-rated||DIN EN 13501-1, B-s1, d0|
|Recyclability||1 – PET plastic is the most widely recycled.|
|PVC Free||Environmentally Friendly - 100% PVC Free|
|Recycled content||100% PES Polyester 70% sourced from post-consumer waste|
|OEKO-TEX Certified||STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX, product class 2 (direct contact with skin)|
Availability / Lead time guide:
Tier 1: Core Product
- Product Widths: (Subject to availability): up to 3200mm
- Material Stock: Generally stocked in most standard sizes
- Lead times: Standard lead times are generally available on this product line
- MOQ: Low or no minimum order quantities on this product line.
PDF Technical Data Sheet
Interested in our printed products?
We offer the widest range of custom printed products, ranging from branded deckchairs through to bespoke modular exhibition displays. Click through below to find out more.
Talk to us today
If you have any questions about our graphic services or printed products, please complete the contact form or call us on the number below and we’ll be happy to assist you.