T3 Fabframe Modular Display Systems - the complete 'exhibition stand in a box'
The low cost, easy to build modular display system
T3 Fabframe modular displays are an elegantly simple system based around a connector and interlocking tube. The 33mm tube is capped with a cross-shaped bayonet, which fits in to the cube connector with a simple twist-lock action requiring no tools.
Why we recommend XG T3 Fabframe modular display systems
- High quality look and feel
- Quick and simple to assemble with easily attachable tension fabric graphics - no tools required
- Can be cut and re-fitted on site
- T3 Fabframe easily supports plasma screens and heavy display items
- Flat, curved or sliding doors can easily be fitted into the structure
- When packed, takes up as little as 20% of the space of conventional exhibition stands
- Reconfigures into many different structures and can be re-used, making it ideal for contractors and rental market
- Perfect for restricted budgets and limited floor spaces
- A full range of accessories available making it easy to assemble complete kits - call us on 01280 707180 for more information
- Fast UK delivery
How to choose your T3 modular display system in six easy steps
Here is our easy guide to ordering the T3 modular display system, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Things to consider
- What floor space and height do you have?
- Do you require frontlit, backlit or mixed?
- Have you had your 3D visual produced?
- Will your display be seen from all around or only visible on certain sides?
- How will your brand or imagery work on the system?
- Do you require occasional or intense usage?
- When do you require delivery?
Step 2 - Choose your size
Bespoke sizes available on request:
- custom cut straight beams from 16mm to 2000mm
- custom cut curved beams from 1750mm Ø to 8000mm Ø.
Step 3 - Creating a 3D visual
Please let us know the size information you have, with a note as to whether they are 100% accurate dimensions or approximates. A 3D visual will then be created using standard beams and components for the most cost effective method.
Step 4 - Choose your branding options
Fabric & rollable:
- Frontlit & backlit options
- Rollable graphics (as with pop ups) are also an effective way to brand T3 Fabframe systems
- Premium print quality and readily available from XG
- Scratch resistant laminates for image protection and a low glare finish
- Easily transportable and stored when rolled
- Easily attached to T3 Fabframe structures using magnetic tape
- Can also be used to clad doors and counters
- XG panels will have a finished calliper of 700 microns
- Panels can be used on curve
- 3mm foam is our standard rigid panel substrate and is more durable than rollable graphics
- Rigid graphics panels cover large flat areas with ease to create graphic partitions, display walls, storage areas, towers, plinths and counters - can also be used to clad doors and counters
- Panels can be surface mounted for seamless look or set within the frame using 'L' angle profiles
- Premium print quality and readily available from XG - direct print to substrates is possible
- Easily attachable to the T3 Fabframe using magenetic tape or hook and loop ( VELCRO®) or any mechanical fixings (hooks, screws, bolts, clamps etc)
- Backlit panels can be either fixed within the tubular framework using 'L' angle profiles allowing the frame to be seen, or surface fixed for a seamless look
- Load bearing panels and shelves can be incorporated into T3 designs with the same fixing method
- Lightweight panels such as foamex can be surface fitted with T3 and 'floating' panels can be created by combining stand-off sign fittings with our threaded inserts fitted into either the tube itself or into a bayonet accessory designed to lock directly into the T3 connector
Step 5 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6 - How to order
Now you are ready to place your order.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing email@example.com with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5 days for cheques to clear).
Delivery is based on a standard 5 working day production lead time. These may vary depending on quantities and are subject to availability. If an express turnaround is required, we will always endeavour to help.
Please call us on 01280 707180 if you need any help or advice on our products or processes.
*Lead times may vary dependent upon volume and availability and are subject to change
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements