Custom Printed Overhead Fabric Displays with interchangeable graphics
Overhead fabric display structures offer an excellent solution for brand exposure in retail, exhibition and trade show environments. Visible from long distances, these structures are branded using an interchangeable lightweight digital dye-sublimated fabric print, tensioned over a tough aluminium frame structure. Using a push button connection system, these structures are quick and easy to assemble and dismantle, and are ideal for lightweight transportation and compact storage.
Why we recommend XG overhead fabric displays
- Interchangeable fabric graphics, removable to wash or replace
- Foldable for easy storage
- Push button connection system for quick assembly
- Tough anodised aluminium frame structure
- Real value for money
- Lightweight for ease of transportation
- Fast assembly and disassembly
- Replacement graphics available - please call 01280 707180
Choose your overhead fabric display structure in four easy steps:
Here is our easy guide to ordering your overhead fabric display structure, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Things to consider
- Are there facilities available to hang your structure from? Overhead fabric displays are constructed with eyelet connections allowing hooks to be attached. Hooks and cabling will be required to hang the structure. (Can be supplied separately if required).
- How will your brand or imagery work on the structure?
Step 2 - Choose your shape and size
Step 3 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 - How to order
Now you are ready to place your order.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing (preferred) email@example.com with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation with order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5days for cheques to clear).
Frames are made to order and standard production lead times are 10 working days*, if required sooner we may be able to assist so please contact us to discuss.
Please call if you need any help or advice on our products or processes.
*Standard production lead times are based on print ready artwork, order volume and availability
Product Price List
Please call us on 01280 707180 for sizes and we will be glad to quote for your specific requirements.
** All prices are exclusive of VAT
Product information and warnings
- Remove and dispose of all packaging safely before using
- Care information for fabrics are available on request
- Care should be taken when installing materials to prevent them from getting dirty and to ensure hardware is not damaged.
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements