Octanorm custom printed modular display systems using fabric & semi rigid panel graphics
Octanorm modular displays are a perfect solution for when a fast and flexible frame construction is required. The Octanorm system is a freestanding modular structure offering a display capability using either fabric graphics, semi-rigid panels or both media. Ideal for short term exhibition or long term retail display, the Octanorm system provides a solid yet very versatile offering with a comprehensive range of compatible extrusions, allowing you to custom build your unique display.
Why we recommend XG Octanorm modular display systems
- Frame construction without uprights
- Extremely fast set up and dismantling
- Cable management inside the frames is possible
- Easy mounting and dismantling of panel infill with hook-and-loop tape
- The flat welt allows the graphics to be changed quickly
- Flush frame-to-frame assembly
- Solid frame construction with hammerhead technology
- Soundproofing materials can be integrated
Choose your Octanorm modular display system in five easy steps
Here is our easy step guide to ordering your Octanorm modular display system, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Things to consider
- What floor space and height do you have?
- Do you require fabric or semi rigid graphics? Or both?
- Do you require frontlit or backlit?
- Do you require wallmounted or freestanding?
- How will your brand or imagery work on the display?
Step 2 - Choose your application
The Octanorm modular display system allows both fabric graphics and semi rigid panel graphics to be applied to the system. Using both media simultaneously is also possible, and depending on your desired finish, will depend on the frame type. Fabric graphics are inserted using a silicon strip stitched to the edge of the graphic and inserted into the infill section. Semi-rigid panel graphics are attached via a Velcro hook and loop system. Below are some examples of how the graphics are applied:
Fabric display system / Semi-rigid display system / Fabric and panel system
Step 3 - Choose your configuration
The benefit of using the Octanorm modular display system is versatility and the ability to configure almost any layout imaginable. There are two frame widths available: 40mm and 60mm.
60mm frame widths allow the ability for electrical installations inside the frames. Both straight and curved beams are also available.
Step 4 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com
Step 5 - How to order
Now you are ready to place your order.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing (preferred) firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation with order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5days for cheques to clear).
Standard production lead times are 5 working days, if required sooner we may be able to assist so please contact us to discuss.
Please call if you need any help or advice on our products or processes.
*Standard production lead times are based on print ready artwork, order volume and availability
Product Price List
Please call us on 01280 707180 for sizes and we will be glad to quote for your specific requirements.
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements