Custom printed freestanding tension fabric frame systems
XG's freestanding tension fabric frame systems are an ideal solution for retail or exhibition display. Easy to assemble and maintain, all our tension fabric systems are fully customisable to size. Both frontlit and backlit options are available to suit your display needs. Fitted with silicone edging to the printed graphic, the interchangeable, dye sublimated print fits accurately into the frame edge, giving a taut, high quality frameless finish. Offering a range of materials and frame options, freestanding tension fabric frame systems are designed for quick assembly and disassembly, making them fully portable for transportation and storage.
Why we recommend XG freestanding tension fabric frame systems
- High quality finish
- Interchangeable sustainable fabric graphics, removable to wash or replace
- Lightweight durable hardware - collapsible for easy storage and no tools required
- Low cost of ownership
- Real value for money
- Fast UK delivery
Choose your freestanding tension fabric frame system in five easy steps
Here is our easy step guide to ordering your freestanding tension fabric frame system, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - frame and application
Things to consider when order your freestanding tension fabric frame system to make sure it best suits your application
- Is your application single or double-sided?
- Is your application frontlit or backlit, or will you require blockout?
We offer various frame options to suit your required specification. A frame type with a 10mm flange and a frame type with a 4.3mm flange are available,* both ideal for inserting an internal support for backlit capability. Please choose your desired frame depth from our following frame types according to its required application:
* Please note that 10mm flange frames and 4.3mm flange frames are NOT compatible with each other.
Step 2 - choose your material
Step 3 - choose your accessories
Enhance your freestanding tension fabric frame system with these additional accessories. XG's freestanding systems allow for the attachment of spotlights, literature racks and display shelves. Available on all 40mm and 80mm deep frames.
Halogen spot lights 230V/150W for frontlit displays
- Ideal for frontlit freestanding systems
Universal brochure shelves
- Ideal for displaying literature and marketing information
- Attaches to the frame edge
Heavy duty carry cases
- Available in a range of sizes suitable for your display system
Step 4 - creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, we can email you an illustrator or PDF template to help you set up your artwork. You can then contact us to get details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production. Please note there may be a charge for this service.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5 - how to order
Now you are ready to place your order.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing email@example.com with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5days for cheques to clear).
Delivery is based on a standard 5 working day production lead time. These may vary depending on quantities and are subject to availability. If an express turnaround is required, we will always endeavour to help.
Please call us on 01280 707180 if you need any help or advice on our products or processes.
*Lead times may vary dependent upon volume and availability and are subject to change
Product information and warnings
- Always place the display stand on a firm level base and ensure that the base plates remain in contact with the ground during use.
- Ensure the product has been correctly assembled before using.
- remove and dispose of all packaging safely before using.
- Refer to the material specification sheet for more information.
Back to Fabric Displays
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Download a PDF product sheet for "Tension Fabric Systems Free Standing"
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements