Custom printed heras fencing covers, fence scrim and event fencing
Heras fence banner branding (also known as fence scrim, event fencing or scrim banners) has a multitude of applications. It can be used to connect different event areas and add cohesion to the branding programme, hide areas from view and is also used regularly with pedestrian and crowd control barriers, helping to promote a brand or sponsor information at events.
XG printed heras fence banners come as standard in 10.5m lengths, however bespoke sizes are also available. Produced on AirMesh fabric, they are more eco-friendly than PVC and can be easily washed and re-used. Our perimeter branding solutions also include custom printed crowd barrier covers.
Why we recommend XG heras fence banners
- Simple yet effective advertising.
- Lightweight and durable/weatherproof, weighing 114gsm.
- Airmesh fabric is perforated for less wind resistance.
- Finished banners have continuous eyelet webbing on the rear, giving a cleaner look.
- Ideal for fixing with standard or heavy duty tie wraps (cable ties).
- XG unfinished banners are laser cut ensuring a super clean cut. Can be fixed with tie wraps through the mesh holes offering a more cost effective solution to continuous webbing option.
- DIN4102-B1 Fire Rated, 90% show through to rear.
- Machine washable.
- Fast UK delivery and great value for money.
Choose your heras fence banners in five easy steps
Here is our easy guide to ordering your heras fence banners, which we hope helps you decide what you need. Please call us on 01280 707180 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or to discuss your requirements.
Step 1 - Choose your size
Standard fence sizing is 3.5m x 2m, but please check as the fence panels can vary. We recommend, for ease of use, handling and installation, 10.5m lengths of fence banner (3 x prints per roll) but we can tailor to suit your requirements.
Step 2 - Choose your finishing
We supply 2 standard options:
Step 3 - Recommended accessories
Below you will find our range of accessories for fixing, stabilising and removing the graphics.
Step 4 - Creating your artwork
You have 2 options when creating artwork:
1. Design your own or use your preferred agency to design it for you.
If you want to create your own artwork, please contact us for further information on set up requirements and details about uploading your production ready artwork to us when placing your order.
2. Let XG assist you with your artwork.
If you require assistance in preparing your artwork, XG can help you. We will assist you with your artwork by helping you lay out your supplied elements as requested.
We would require a clear brief and any logos (ai,eps) fonts, relevant copy and colours needed to complete the layout. This process would require your approval and final sign off before production.Please note there may be a charge for this service.
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
- Upload via our XG Artwork Delivery System (please contact us for your password)
Should you require more complex graphic design, please call us on 01280 707180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5 - How to order
Now you are ready to place your order.
You can contact us by calling 01280 707180 or emailing email@example.com with your requirements along with your full invoice address and delivery address (if different). We will then send you back a formal quotation prior to your order confirmation.
For non account customers, we require full payment before your order can be processed. Payment can be made by card over the phone, by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4-5 days for cheques to clear).
Delivery is based on a standard 5 working day production lead time. These may vary depending on quantities and are subject to availability. If an express turnaround is required, we will always endeavour to help.
Please call us on 01280 707180 if you need any help or advice on our products or processes.
Back to Event Branding Graphics
- Branded Products and Displays
- Event Branding & Graphics
- Event Shelters and Gazebos
- Fabric Displays
- Large Format Banners
- Modular Exhibition and Display
- Printed Commercial Decor Products
Get in Touch
Select the link below to contact us about your requirements